Concrete mixer pump for sale has become a hot commodity in the construction industry. As modern construction continues to develop, more and more construction companies are realizing the importance of investing in a concrete mixer with pump. The demand for this type of concrete pump has increased due to its integrative feature which is a perfect combination of concrete mixer and a high-efficiency concrete pump.
Construction project owners favor this machine since it significantly helps to cut down artificial costs while improving the speed and efficiency of construction projects. Compared to the larger and medium-sized types of concrete pumps, the concrete mixer pumps are characterized by low power, smaller land space occupation, and cheaper cost. They are also easier to move and transport since they are usually fitted with wheels on one axle at the bottom. Due to their compact size, they are also easier and more convenient to operate and maintain.
Despite the lower power capacity and smaller size, the concrete mixer pump is very adequate for small-scale and medium-sized projects. The capacity of concrete mixer pumps ranges from 20m3/h-40m3/h which is reliable for construction projects such as bridges, tunnels, countryside housing buildings and also new rural and urban construction.
A concrete mixer pump has a vertical delivering distance of between 80 meters and 150 meters and a horizontal delivering distance of between 150 meters and 600 meters. However, it is worth keeping in mind that this equipment is still very powerful, especially the diesel-powered version, and can be able to deliver concrete for further distances than the ones stated.
Concrete mixer pumps are mainly classified according to the type of engines that are used to drive them. There are two types of engines when it comes to construction equipment; diesel-powered engines and the electric motor engines. Hence, in the market, you’ll either find a concrete mixer with pump for sale that is either diesel-powered or electric. In the section below, we are going to learn about the two types of concrete mixer pumps and their features.
Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer Pumps
This type of concrete mixer pumps operates by burning fuel which means that it continues functioning normally even when there is insufficient or no electricity. This machine is preferred since it can be taken to virtually anywhere and still maintain a stable and high level of performance and reliability.
The following are some of the features of Diesel Engine Concrete Mixer Pumps
– The implementation of a hydraulic system usually increases the efficiency of diesel concrete mixer with pump by 90%. It significantly increases the speed of conveying concrete and reduces the chances of congestion.
– The modern types are more fuel efficient thanks to in-built intelligent systems.
– Internal and external components are made of high-quality materials which ensure the longevity of the machine. For example, the S valve is made of hard anti-wear alloy.
Electric Engine Mixer Pumps
This type of concrete mixer pump is powered by electric motors.
– It makes use of advanced electronic components in order to improve the control system.
– The electric engine mixer pumps often make use of hardened manganese steel in order to extend the service life.
– This version can be able to achieve full automation which helps to make operations safer and more convenient.
Want to learn further? you can get more related info at this website: https://aimixgroup.id.